Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
      aiyoka is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0
      Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by jahaanm2 View Post
      does anyone kno how to find out how much it cost to go to the village are where i can get the information from
      You can contact Dr. Sebi's Miami office directly to get price info. The phone number is listed on his website at : www.drsebi.com

(310) 838-2490
      2807 La Cienega Blvd
      L.A. Calif. 90034
      Last edited by aiyoka; 03-23-2008 at 09:34 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

The first I've ever heard of Dr. Sebi was a few days ago. I was watching the documentary of Left Eye from the group TLC. She was very close to Dr. Sebi and she was filming a documentary in the village at the time of her death. If anyone wants to see the village and the beautiful land scape you should check it out on VH1. They air it at least 3 times a week.
      We are not citizens of amerikkka. We are victims of amerikkka.

freedom4me is offline Warrioress

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

greetings all

aiyoka, thanks for the info

peace

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Student View Post
      The first I've ever heard of Dr. Sebi was a few days ago. I was watching the documentary of Left Eye from the group TLC. She was very close to Dr. Sebi and she was filming a documentary in the village at the time of her death. If anyone wants to see the village and the beautiful land scape you should check it out on VH1. They air it at least 3 times a week.
      I now have the documentary featuring Dr. Sebi and Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes on DVD. If anyone wants a copy just send me a PM or email at consciousblackmind@gmail.com.
      We are not citizens of amerikkka. We are victims of amerikkka.

Thumbs Up/Down

Sebi Interview

I found this interview of Dr. Sebi, I thought it was very interesting (quite long, but worth reading).

Source: http://www.ligali.org/article.php?id=667
      Ligali: equality for african people

We then moved on to the first half of an interview with healer and nutritionist, Dr Sebi, called ‘Electric Food The Only Food’. Dr Sebi starts by pointing out the importance of carbon and not melanin as the main source of life on earth. He stressed the need for more Afrikan-owned laboratories to undertake research on chemicals and the diseases affecting Afrikans. Afrikans need to look at their intake of starch as this contributes to many of the diseases we face. We focus on ‘protein’ mainly coming from meat but historically many cultures have survived in a healthier state with little or no meat in their diet (and it was not force-fed, factory-reared). “To heal it isn’t necessary to understand the scientific aspect of it but you must understand the herb that correspond with the disease that is manifesting…And what we found that there is nothing on the planet that assimilates and could be of usefulness save that substance is electrical and the only electric substance on the planet is a natural plant.!”

Dr Sebi gives people iron strengthened with carbon (C), hydrogen (H) and oxygen (O) for nerve and energy problems. The ‘C.H.O.’ chain is thus the chain of life. “The higher the concentration of carbon the greater the colour black would express.”

There are 142 minerals on the planet which each express themselves in a different way. Electricity is only produced by the resonance of the friction of copper and carbon. In humans the brain is the source of electricity. “The nervous system is the conduit that carries the electricity to various points of the body to cause motion…The pineal gland is carbon and the cerebral cortex is copper. We not only find that in the human being we find that in the eel in Brazil that produces electricity to kill his prey and when you open the eel all you find is copper and carbon. No melanin!”

Every race has a pineal gland but not every race has a thymus gland which regulates sex, maintains energy and ‘keeps you child-like, non-aggressive.’ It can disappear at 8-years-old leading children to become violent. Carbon allows people to retain their thymus gland. Dr Sebi questioned why western physicians are considered the authorities on health when they don’t address points like this. “No cure for common cold, no cure for diabetes, no cure for cancer, leukaemia, sickle cell anaemia, AIDS, blindness, and no other disease. Well, if the physician clearly shows us that there is no cure for any disease what do they understand?...How old is the medicine that they are practicing today? It is 265-years-old!...If Mr Hippocrates used herbs to cure every disease known to man then 2000 years later why aren’t we doing so? Because the healer has been ‘educated’ and the substance he uses is artificial and he is totally unaware of that, why? Because he learned his craft from an armchair position…not field research.”

Dr Sebi pointed out that without knowing the plants and minerals in their original form there is no way of knowing what is really beneficial and if you are even being offered the right thing. Researchers are also mixing plants that do not have the same chemical affinity leading to hybrids which can be ineffectual or deadly. He claims that much of the food now considered native to Arabia came from hybrids grown in Germany. Dr Sebi praised Elijah Muhammad from the Nation of Islam for stressing the need to stay away from pork but even Elijah Muhammad was not able to lay out his dietary beliefs in full for fear that people would desert the NoI in droves or never join in the first place. “Which Afrikan in America eats food which is consistent with their Afrikan ancestry? Don’t even go there because none!”

In Honduras Dr Sebi asked a guide on one of the Mayan tours what the Maya ate. The guide didn’t know. Dr Sebi pointed out that their core meal was not based on corn as widely believed but on greens that grew in the forest whose seeds were non-starch. They did not have rice, beans, chicken, eggs, pork or cows in their diet before Europeans came. White rice is a poison containing cyanide that causes curvature of the spine. Marco Polo bringing wheat into south-east Asia allowed them to vary their diet with noodles. One Chinese man who knew about this was Dr Lee Chen Foo who refused to eat anything that grew underground. He reputedly lived for over 125 years. “That’s why there isn’t one Afrikan leader that I respect. I can’t respect any Afrikan leaders because I know his head is confounded, why? Because look at what he eats!”

Dr Sebi was also against fish which he said rots in the guts. He recommended avoiding eating anything that walks, crawls, swims, flies or has a head. Instead he advocated learning about forest herbs and plants. While many people promote soyabean it was used by George Washington Carver to produce plastics so he was unsure it would benefit a human body. The best potato is the Red Rose as that is only one generation down from the original found in Lake Titicaca in Peru all the others are hybrids created mainly by the Irish. Carrots are also hybrids created in Holland.

Spirolina and wheatgrass are also hybrids. Fendo, teff and amaranth are the natural alternatives. However while wheatgrass will sprout after 21 days amaranth will only sprout once a year in the springtime. “So I was angry because the amaranth did not sprout. Then the amaranth laugh at me and said ‘You want me to sprout along with something hybrid? Well, I’m very sorry I only sprout once a year but the product I produce is FOOD.’ And when the amaranth sprout, came, oh, I was eating amaranth sprout and I was high for about three months I was on this high, this energy because the molecular structure is complete and therefore it deems that stuff electrical.”

Dr Sebi questioned how laboratory produced vitamins and minerals could help a human biologically or physiologically? “If you could do that, and if you could really do that, then you are God. Only nature or God makes something electrical. No man could do that.” Minerals are expressed either as phosphates or oxides. They come in rock form but they have a corresponding plant that also represents that mineral. This comes about from the plant extracting the mineral from the soil and converting it into a liquid digestible substance. When this process is done in a lab the end result is non-electrical. This is why most supplements in health food stores are of little or no benefit. “The body is not made up of any alphabetical order it is made up of minerals and when those minerals have been depleted by the presence of disease, a disease ensues. So you replace them in a natural form – in the form of a rock or a plant because it is electrical. Why does it have to be electrical? Because the body is electrical. How could you feed an electric body dead food. You just can’t do that! That’s not consistency.”

Dr Sebi pointed out that although he has cured diseases including diabetes, sickle cell anaemia and leukaemia, he wouldn’t expect any other behaviour than continual rejection from the medical establishment and ‘Big Pharma' as their jobs, livelihoods and laboratories are based on telling people diseases cannot be cured and removed from the body but only treated and managed.

Dr Sebi took a hard line against Afrikans who abandon their culture. “The Afrikans have turned their back on their mother. In fact, the Afrikan has never regarded a Black woman as being equal to a male so when you abandon your position you need to pay the dire consequences. When you abandon your mother, and I’m not talking about only the biological mother, I’m talking about that greater mother, Afrika – they changed Afrika, they made an exchange for Europe in Afrika – they deserve to die…I would prefer to take a shoeshine boy from New York and put him in the presidency in Afrika in any country and he would do a better job than those that are there now ‘cos common sense just step out the window. The Afrikan doesn’t eat anything that came from their ancestors – what do they eat?...Have you ever tried to put a salad bowl beside an Afrikan before he eats and see if he’s gonna eat the salad?” [Laughs]

Dr Sebi was castigated in New York for saying that AIDS was not the result of a virus and at that time [1995] no other Afrikan healers or physicians in the city had publicly come out in support of his stance. Peter Duisberg who trained Dr Strecker agreed with him. Dr Strecker wrote the memorandum that confirmed that AIDS in Afrika began as a result of the United Nations World Heath Organisation’s polio and smallpox vaccine programme.

Part 2:

On midweek Nubiart we played the second part of the ‘Electric Food – The Only Food’ interview with Honduran nutritionist and healer Dr Sebi. It was recorded in New York, on 6 Nov 1995 and produced by Kamet Ascendants & Afrikan Information Communication. It started with Dr Sebi telling how prominent Afrikan-American doctors, healers and metaphysicians refused to support him when his practices were being criticised in New York even though he had a record of curing a wide range of ailments that they couldn’t. One member of the interviewing group told how Dr Sebi had treated his father for ailments including diabetes, prostate cancer and high blood pressure so successfully that he has returned to his job, full of energy, is active in competitive sports again and his hair is even growing back!

At the retreat in Honduras people bathe in the thermal springs on arrival then twice a day. The difference between hot and thermal springs is that thermal springs are “precipitated by volcanic activity, which means that the water has a high concentration of sulphur and phosphorous. Not so for a hot spring. A hot spring is precipitated through a bed of geolite that’s under the ground and as you know geolite is a mineral that boils water - that doesn’t necessarily make it thermal…one has sulphur and phosphorous and oxygen in large amounts…It means that the body is receiving a large amount of hydrogen iron concentration that relaxes the body immediately. It plays a very good role on the central nervous system – stress is gone immediately after you enter the water.”

With the release of stress the body starts to normalise itself and healing takes place. Illnesses such as palsies caused by stress immediately clear up once the hormones are relaxed. Dr Sebi also uses central American healing plants that are rarely used or known in north America and Europe. He is scathing of Western medical practitioners. At the Smithsonian Institute they have a programme of ‘East meets West’ demonstrations where the western practices always win and traditional healers using indigenous knowledge are made to agree that allopathic is superior because the dosage can be measured even when there is no visible signs of success in curing anything.

Dr Sebi is the only healer with validated diagnostic sheets from five different laboratories confirming that he has cured AIDS. He said that the anti-AIDS treatment, Kemron, consisted of interferon mixed with AZT so would not have success. He has also cured leukaemia, cancers, sickle cell anaemia, sinusitis, kidney ailments, lupus, herpes, diabetes, fibroids, paralysis and blindness. He lamented the fact that Afrikans who he wants to help don’t use his services as much as the Hispanic population and wealthy Europeans even though Afrikan health statistics show a variety of illnesses and dysfunctional behaviour and thought processes. To rectify that, “I’ve got to show you where we were derailed and change that environment, that brain environment. I have to change that immediately that you could begin to see!...Train your eyes towards Mother Nature.”

“If the human body was meant to be open it would have a zip on it!” Dr Sebi stressed that except for microscopic work or ailments such as a burst appendix there are few reasons for intrusive surgery. The only disease in the world is the compromising of the mucus membrane. Afrikan’s biological structure has been weakened by the diets we have consumed since our food supply was changed as a result of colonialism, enslavement and enclosure. To restore health people need an intra-cellular cleansing of electric foods that match the electricity of the body. Electricity occurs from harnessing the friction between carbon and copper. “If your immune system is strong you cannot get sick with any disease.”

For curing blindness Dr Sebi told how he had used urine therapy where after fasting for a month until his urine was clear he drunk it twice a day. After four days he couldn’t see but this was the inflammation breaking down and passing across his eyes. After another five days his vision returned improved so that he could read the tiniest writing. [Ed: Urine hydration is used in deserts where water is scarce.]
      In Ivory Coast 33% of the population have the sickle cell trait which is caused by mucus seeping into the blood plasma and turning it into sickle shapes. Removing the mucus restores the unity of the cells. To maintain health the patient needs large doses of iron phosphate not ferrous oxide. Iron is the only magnetic mineral on the planet that pulls other minerals to it so taking iron means you also take a proportion of other minerals as well. A sickler will see results within 5 minutes of taking iron phosphate.

Cysts are made up of calcium carbonate – hardened mucus that is growing and may burst and consume the patient if not treated. On alcohol eg malt liquour, Dr Sebi pointed out that as well as barley alcohol contains yeast. “Isn’t yeast deceit for infection? They call it Chlamydia. Yeast is the bed for disease. But again since we have not had scientists, researchers as they are called, to come forth with the proper research or study we fall short – we’re vulnerable.”

Among the people Dr Sebi has advised are: Dr John Henrik Clarke who wouldn’t change his diet and passed away; Chancellor Williams who preferred to put his trust in the allopathic method and passed away; Teddy Pendergrass who was incapacitated but Dr Sebi helped to walk and perform again; and Lisa ‘Left Eye’ Lopez, from TLC, who was on her way to Dr Sebi’s base in Honduras when she passed away in the car crash. We finished by asking who do our so-called political, business and community ‘leaders’ go to when they need health, political, analytical or economic advice as that is the person you want to talk to directly and bypass the public ‘faceman’.

freedom4me is offline Warrioress

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

greetings

aiyoka, thanks for posting the interview.

peace

Thumbs Up/Down

Dr. Sebi Video / Electric Food Wholistic Health and Nutrition

I found these videos on YouTube of a Dr. Sebi lecture. They are worth checking out.

Dr. Sebi Electric Food Wholistic Health and Nutrition Part 1:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OUDA...elated&search=

Part 2:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Ah4...elated&search=

Part 3:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVq0p...elated&search=

Part 4:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWX13...elated&search=

Part 5:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8a2F...elated&search=

Warrior Princess is offline Administrator

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 16/0
      Given: 1/0

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Student View Post
      That was a VERY interesting documentary!! I was wondering if anyone had a post about it anywhere on here.

Anyway, Aiyoka, I have really enjoyed reading this thread. Do you care to discuss any spiritual transformation that you might have experienced or witnessed others experience? Did your stay help clarify and sharpen your spiritual sight/knowledge?
      "The greatest mistake of the movement has been to organize a sleeping people around specific goals. You have to wake the people up first, then youll get action." Brother Malcolm

kALINSKY is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoka View Post
      Getting to the Village.

From the States you would probably fly into San Pedro Sula, Honduras. Then from there, you catch a "puddle jumper" (the small plane in the first pic) to La Ceiba. The flight is about 45 minutes, but seems shorter because of the awe of the beauty of the land and the green lush mountains. Once you arrive in La Ceiba the USHA village is still another 45 minutes away. If you plan ahead to go to the village, you can arrange for someone to pick you up at the airport in LaCeiba. Or you can take a taxi to the USHA village ... I've never met a taxi driver who did not know where Sebi's village is. I always offered $20 for the trip ... because its quite a long trip and remember the driver has to return to the city even after he drops you off.

As long as you can get there ... there is no age limit or requirement. They can help anyone.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Also see:

www.drsebi.com
      www.thefigtreeonline.com
      Hello Aiyoka. Brother kalinsky here. Do you have to make a reservation in order to get into Dr. Sebi's healing village?

shakim1969 is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Hello Aiyoka, Your posts were very interesting and thanks for the Dr. Sebi interview. i would love yo meet Dr. Sebi one day, hopefully soon.
      Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it. ~ Malcolm X ~

shakim1969 is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

"dr.sebi Takes On Supreme Court And Found To Cure Aids, Cancer And Others"

I thought this was interesting.

"HERBALIST TAKES ON SUPREME COURT AND FOUND TO CURE AIDS, CANCER AND OTHERS" Latrina M. Patrick (December 10, 1997)

While the world is in search of cures for terminal diseases like AIDS and Cancer, one man claims to have already done so.
      Alfred Bowman, who is a Honduran Herbalist, also known as Dr. Sebi, said he has found the cure to AIDS, Cancer, Sickle Cell Anemia, Diabetes, and numerous others however, when he made this miraculous claim 10 years ago, he wasn’t commended….he was ARRESTED & JAILED.
      In 1985, Dr. Sebi placed an ad in The Amsterdam News, The New York Post, and The Village Voice claiming to have cured AIDS and other diseases. The ad read: “AIDS HAS BEEN CURED BY THE USHA RESEARCH INSTITUTE, AND WE SPECIALIZE IN CURES FOR SICKLE CELL, LUPUS, BLINDNESS, HERPES, CANCER AND OTHERS.”
      The ad ran for two years before it was noticed by the Attorney General of New York, who began to question Dr. Sebi’s claim. Dr.Sebi was instructed to remove the ad, and when he refused, within days he was served with arrest warrant. The read out from the Grand Jury read: “Mr. Alfred Bowman AKA Dr. Sebi, you are hereby charged with practicing medicine without a license, selling products not approved by the FDA (Federal Drug Administration), and claiming to cure AIDS, and other diseases which is a fraudulent claim.”
      The problem with Dr. Sebi’s claim was that not only was he not a medical doctor, but he was healing people by methods that were “unscientific”. Dr. Sebi was healing and curing diseases through the use of herbs. Incidently, his title as a doctor comes from being a herbologist.
      His claim of healing diseases through the use of herbs wasn’t based on theory, but instead based on fact because he was a living testimony. “I was weighing 280 lbs, my asthma increased, Diabetes became present, and at 28, I was impotent. I had visited the urologist, endocrinologist, internal medicine, and general practitioner. My weight increased, my diabetes increased, and my sex didn’t come back,” Dr. Sebi explained.
      After numerous attempts to conquer his medical problems failed, he was referred to Mexico, where he bought some herbs and fasted for 94 days. “At the end of 94 days, I’d lost 89 lbs, I didn’t have diabetes, I didn’t have asthma, I was not impotent, and I threw away my glasses,” he said.
      Dr. Sebi looks at herbs from a different perspective, his beliefs are based on principals directly from the Bible. “God said the herbs are for the healing of the nation. (Genesis 1:29, Ezekial 47:12). So, if you think God didn’t know what he was doing, we have just committed our biggest mistake. If we don’t believe God that the herbs are a healing of the nation, then we can go to a man by the name of Hypocrites,” he stated.
      Hypocrites was recorded as being the world’s first doctor, and according to Dr.Sebi, he cured everyone with herbs. “Every disease known to man, he cured with plants. God said the herbs work, Hypocrites used herbs 365 years before Christ was born.” He continued, “many times we hear people say that only Jesus heals, well Jesus used herbs too, but there were people healing long before Jesus. That is not to discredit Jesus, it’s just that God said the herbs are for the healing of the nations.”
      Unfortunately, for Dr. Sebi, the Attorney General and the State of New York were not willing to accept this methodology, and as a result they began to cause problems for him and his institute, problems he’d anticipated.
      “We heard many times that when you put and ad in the newspaper saying that you cure a disease, you go to jail, especially with AIDS. Well I kept hearing that for years, even the healers in New York said that I was going to jail,” he said. And jail is exactly where he went. After refusing to comply with the demands of the Attorney General he was sent to jail. After a few days had passed, his luck began to change.
      “About a week of being in jail the Judge said, would you please let Mr. Alfredo Bowman, or Dr. Sebi out and have him come to my office. I went to your honor’s chambers. He said, ‘so you are the man who isn’t afraid to take on the world. ‘I said, that’s a piece of cake. He said why, I said because everyone is on the quantum theory, the little bubble, and life is outside of that.
      He said, “may I ask you a question?…Why do you claim to cure AIDS?” I said, well I have a mother, I have a nation, I have myself that I represent, you being a judge, you already know why I say I cure AIDS.”
      Dr. Sebi continued, “he looked at the lady that was sitting at the table and he turned to her and said, did you all investigate this man before you arrested him, because he claims to cure AIDS. Did you investigate the man? She said, “No.” The judge said, “well, the answer he just gave me, he cures AIDS, you all are in trouble.”
      Dr. Sebi was later found not guilty by the state of New York, and the Supreme Court because he was indeed curing people of various diseases. The prosecuting attorney said Dr. Sebi’s methods were unscientific, and accused him of being out of his mind, but Dr. Sebi was able to convince the court of his methodology.
      “I showed them when you have sinusitis, what’s in the nasal passage, they said mucous. When you have bronchitis, what’s in the bronchial tubes, they said mucous. And when you have pneumonia what’s in the lungs they said mucous. And when you have Diabetes what is obstructing the pancreas passages?…Mucous again. Everything is mucous, from AIDS to blindness is mucous in the system that needs to be swept out,” Dr. Sebi explained.
      Dr. Sebi has compounded those things and formed his institute, and he also has a factory where he manufacture's his products.
      There are many herbal products on the market today, but Dr. Sebi said they are different from his products for two reasons: (1) they are not healing any diseases, because (2) they are man made products.
      “The herbalists instead of using God’s herbs, they are using man made herbs. That is their biggest mistake and it continues to be their greatest mistake. When God made plants he made them complete, the molecular structure is complete. When man makes plants the molecular structure is incomplete, and there is an acid base,” he said.
      Dr. Sebi’s wife, Matune, said the fact that they use natural herbs is what makes them different than most others. “We offer electric food that is natural to us. We are all electric. To live life is electrical. There is nothing in the supermarket that is alive. The only electric food is in the forest, “she said.
      Dr. Sebi further explained, “All natural plants that God made are electrical. Everything that he made is electrical. The body is electrical, so you need electric food for an electric body, not a dead food.”
      Dr. Sebi never received a formal education. He never even went to kindergarten, and he attributes his ability to understanding this perspective to his lack of education. “If I had gone to school I would have been embedded to a particular philosophy that would have prevented me from venturing into this larger spectrum that exists today that most people can not see because we are tied to a very small perimeter instead of venturing out.”
      He said some of examples of plants that are being recommended to consumers that are not made by nature and God are peppermint, aloe vera, comfrey, and carrots…to name a few. He also said the only way for consumers to find out more about the differences between man made and nature made is through educating themselves.
      In order for Dr. Sebi to establish himself with not only the courts, but to the people who sought cures was through proven, documented cases of people who were actually healed, people other than himself. He has cured numerous cases of AIDS, Cancer, Diabetes, and other diseases from people throughout the United States, and other countries. He recalled the first case of AIDS he actually treated and cured through herbs.
      “A young man came to me with AIDS, who was sent to me from Memorial Hospital in Boston. He was about to die, and he had his coffin in the hospital already. The young man was from Washington, D.C., and the then Financial Independence Magazine Editor called me and said “have you ever treated AIDS?” I said no. But she had seen people who came to me with Sickle Cell Anemia, with Leukemia, and with blindness that were cured in Washington, D.C. She saw that much to encourage her to think that I may be of some use with AIDS.
      I said, “ I have never cured AIDS before.” She said my brother-in-law’s brother has AIDS, do you want to treat him? I was in Puerto Rico at the time, and I told her to fly to New York, where I have a center on the corner of Flatbush and 5th Ave. I told her to go there and I will call the attendant and tell her what to give you. She did, and she flew to Boston and that evening she was there.”
      He continued, “Mike was in the bed groaning, and moaning with Pneumocystic Pneumonia, and his coffin in the room. That was Saturday. They gave Mike the Herbs, and he opened his eyes about four hours later. Sunday morning Mike was sitting on the bed. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, he’s bathing himself. Two weeks later they kick him out of the hospital. He came back two months later, and they said he no longer had AIDS, that they must have made a mistake.”
      Dr. Sebi said he saved that one diagnostic sheet, and soon after, “a Haitian came, another Haitian came, a Latin American from Puerto Rico came. When I had accumulated 5 AIDS patients that were cured, I began taking ads out in the newspapers telling the world I had cured AIDS.
      Accompanying Dr. Sebi on his recent visit to Albany Georgia was one of his patients, Zaahirah, who is currently treating, and she had her own testimony to share. “I had been in a car accident, which happened in Philadelphia. I’ve seen over 35 doctors, I’ve had all kinds of treatments, and all kinds of tests, and nothing worked. The last doctor I’ve seen he gave me a lot of information about fasting and cures. I decided I had to do this myself. So I got a lot of information, and then I met Dr. Sebi about a month or so ago. I started on his products. Before I couldn’t walk, and they told me I should be in a wheelchair, but I refused to do that. I had a cane, and I always had to hold on. I couldn’t walk from my door to my car, it was too far.
      Since I’ve been taking his products I’m still limping, but the pain is totally gone. I’m walking without holding on. I’m walking better than I have in four years. October 22, 1993, I had this accident, but it has made a big difference. I had heard about him when I was in Philadelphia years ago, but I never thought I’d get a chance to meet him, no one knew how to get his products. It was prior to the accident that I’d heard of him, but I never thought I’d meet him, so when I met him I was elated.”
      He continues to cure hundreds of people through his herbs. He offers several packages to consumers, the ultimate of which consists of the total treatment in Honduras at his Holistic Village, “It has hot springs on it with effervescent springs and sulfur saunas. People go there from all over the world to be healed,” he said.
      Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it. ~ Malcolm X ~

Babanike is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

About Dr Sebi

Funny how folk are just getting up on this brotha now after the Left Eye incident was aired on tv. I have about 11 dvds with his incredible lectures from the many places that people have asked him to speak. We must re-learn what is food & what isn't. Cheq out the dvd 'Fed Up', &, 'Genetically Modified Food', & 'The Future Of Food'. The info intensifies what Sebi speaks about(in his lectures he says if you wanna see for yourself, go look into botany & the study of plant husbandry, industrial agriculture). A book that puts it plain & simple is by Arnold Ehret(also someone he spoke about in one of his lectures): The Mucusless Diet Healing System, Rational Fasting, & Cure for Constipation...
      Sebi Dvds that I have if anyone is interested
      Cure 4 Aids, Sickle Cell & Heart Disease-2dvds
      Behold God Food-Cure 4 Cancer Aids & Heart Disease
      Save A Black Child Thru Nutrition
      The Carbon Papers
      Electric Food From The Forrest
      Eat 2 Live Or Die
      Your Leaders Have Betrayed You
      Health & Nutrition
      Electric Food(This one is posted on youtube-he's in a hotel room)
      Prions:On The Trail Of Killer Proteins
      Biochemical Destruction In The Black Community

We have a lot of village work to do.............
      docbootz@yahoo.com
      BABANIKE(pron:Neekay)

Jill is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Dr. Sebi

Hi, I recently found out about a medical condition I have and am about to venture off to Dr. Sebi's in a few weeks as soon as I get everything straightened out but I wanted to contact you in particular to get hands on information about the trip on a whole. As you see this will be my first trip to Honduras so I wanna be educated as much as possible on what I need to do to prepare myself to go down there, etc.

Feel free to respond to me at this forum or email me at slimandtrim21@yahoo.com. Actually I have personal things to ask so I prefer to be emaild at the aforementioned address.

Thanks,

Jill.

Thumbs Up/Down

I welcome questions!

Jill,

I sent a message to your e-mail address. Please feel free to send me a Private Message so that I can answer any questions that you may have.

Peace,

Aiyoka

MamaDahomey is offline Moderator

Thumbs Up/Down

Uhuru Queen, I am truly grateful to you for posting this. The pictures are beautiful. I have always wanted to visit the village. True enough, I am sure I will get there some day. Thanks for sharing. Ashe

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 09-08-2013, 06:48 PM
    2. 08-20-2013, 10:40 PM
    3. 02-04-2013, 07:33 AM
    4. 02-01-2013, 03:27 AM
    5. 01-24-2013, 12:08 PM
    6. 10-08-2012, 07:57 PM
    7. 09-02-2011, 06:31 PM
    8. 07-29-2011, 06:46 PM
    9. 06-19-2011, 01:14 PM
    10. 04-07-2011, 10:55 PM